RUSSELL GAS BAR
Part-Time Positions available.
- Applicants will possess a positive, customer service oriented personality
- Must be available to work various shifts as needed; available to work rotating weekends
- Applicants must be self motivated with great communication skills and able to work independently within a team environment;
- Applicants must be physically able to complete the job tasks; ability to multi-task
- Retail experience is preferred but will offer training and further development.
Hours between 24-32 hours per week, this position is eligible for our Benefits and Pension package
Compensation range: $13.50 — $17.00 per hour depending on position and experience
You may pick up an application or submit your resume to any team member at the Russell Gas Bar.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Box 160 Birtle MB R0M 0C0 Text: 204-773-0545
Deadline: Position open until filled.
We thank all who apply but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
About Twin Valley Co-op:
We have deep roots in our community. 90 years deep. And through the years we have proven our commitment to our members by making their priorities our priorities. We donate regularly to a wide range of organizations, feature local products prominently, and most importantly – give back to our members through Co-op Equity. We look to the past to prepare for our future vision of being the Retailer of Choice in our communities.
In this rapidly changing world, we strive to keep apace and innovate, to ensure our community footprint stays strong and true to our roots. As we innovate, we require Team members to develop fresh, modern ways to deliver our premium products with extraordinary customer service.