Join our team at the Russell Gas Bar!
Part-time to Full-time Position
• Applicants will possess a positive, customer service-oriented personality
• Must be available to work various shifts; available to work rotating weekends.
• Applicants must be self-motivated with great communication skills and able to work independently within a team environment.
• Applicants must be physically able to complete the job tasks, ability to multi-task.
• Hours between 32-40 hours per week, this position is eligible for our Benefits and Pension package
• Compensation: $ 12.50 per hour
• Retail experience is preferred but will offer training and further development.
About Twin Valley Co-op:
We have deep roots in our community. 90 years deep. And through the years we have proven our commitment to our members by making their priorities our priorities. We donate regularly to a wide range of organizations, feature local products prominently, and most importantly – give back to our members through Co-op Equity. We look to the past to prepare for our future vision of being the Retailer of Choice in our communities.
Our team members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, an employer-contributed pension plan, health and wellness program and employee incentive program. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities and offer tuition assistance for key skill areas. At Co-op we embrace workplace safety, diversity, inclusion and we strive to create a workplace environment as diverse as the communities we serve. If you are interested in working for a local company that gives back to your community, consider a career with us.
Deadline date: Position open until filled.
You may pick up an application at our department or submit your resume to:
Apply directly to: ADAM BUSS – GAS BAR MANAGER
OR Email: email@example.com
Mail: Twin Valley Co-op Box 160 Birtle Manitoba R0M 0C0