TWIN VALLEY CO-OP is hiring a HOME CENTRE MANAGER at
our BIRTLE HOME CENTRE.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.twinvalleyco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the HABS Division Manager, the successful applicant will be self-motivated, ambitious, and energetic and be involved in all aspects of Management including recruitment, training and development and performance management.
• Preparing and implementing the yearly budget
• Ensuring merchandising, product and facility image are at the highest standards.
• Provide strong leadership and support to all Team Members.
• Provide outstanding customer service!
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Home & Building Products and possess:
• Strong technical knowledge and experience; Strong customer service skills
• Demonstrated supervisory and delegation experience
• At least 3 years of previous retail experience
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to foster a culture focused on safety, innovation, and teamwork
• Values that align with Twin Valley Co-op commitment to community and service excellence
• You are honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation. We embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work. See more information about this position at www.twinvalleyco-op.crs. Apply by email to Human Resources Manager at email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.