Food Store Clerk - StudentActions
Food Store Clerk - Student
Miniota Food Store
MINIOTA FOOD STORE — STUDENT POSITION
Who you are:
- Possess a positive, customer service-oriented personality;
- Able to work various shifts;
- Energetic, creative with the ability to multi-task;
- Capable of working independently and possess great communication skills.
What you will do:
- Advise and assist customers with food purchases;
- Responsible for displaying products, facing and cashier duties;
- Must be available to work after school closing shifts; work rotating weekends;
- Must be physically able to complete the job tasks required.
What you will earn:
- Minimum wage to start for 8-13 hours per week;
- Student friendly environment;
- Scholarship program;
- Health & Wellness program and other perks.
Submit your application to any team member at the MINIOTA FOOD STORE!
OR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, text: 204-773-0545
Position Open Until Filled
June 30, 2023