JOIN OUR AG TEAM!
Who we are:
Our Co-op is here to serve our members and customers with products and services that help to build, feed and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business, being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. We live where you live, work where you work and help grow the economy right here in Manitoba. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.twinvalleyco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
• The successful applicants will work directly with an experienced team to provide agricultural sales and services to growers/producers in the trading area
• Operational tasks will vary for each position. General tasks may include blending, loading, general yard work, crop scouting. If hired as a driver – may include delivery of dry, liquid or NH3 fertilizer
- Truck Driver
- Crop Technician
- Sprayer Operator
- NH3 Operator
- Summer Student
- Flexible Work opportunities
- Break-up work
Competitive compensation - opportunity to advance with benefits and pension
What you will bring to the team:
- Independent worker with good people skills and a desire to achieve
- Driver’s license Class 5, Class 3 or Class 1
- Reliable, willing to work overtime
Where: Positions vary at each Agro location - Elkhorn, Miniota, Rossburn, Russell and Birtle
How to Apply: Stop in to discuss your interest at the Agro nearest you or submit your resume to:
Fax: 204-842-5326 email email@example.com
Although the job posting deadline date below suggests March 31st, we are committed to filling these positions prior to our spring season start and suggest you apply early to be considered.
At Co-op we embrace workplace safety, diversity, inclusion, and we strive to create a workplace environment
as diverse as the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a local company that gives back to your community, consider a career with us.